Multiple Gmail Accounts on Android are not issued according to google Policy. Gmail is a Free service for Google users. It sends millions of messages, Documents and Videos without Charging any costs.
If You have Multiple accounts on Gmail, It is very easy to manage all inboxes Gmail, Rather check the inbox of every Gmail account separately, which is very time-consuming. In this article, we will Discuss How to Add & Manage Multiple Gmail Accounts on Android. So let’s start it.
Add & Manage Multiple Gmail Accounts on Android
In this article, I will explain to you, to use multiple Gmail accounts on an Android device. If you have multiples Gmail accounts and looking for one way to manage all emails in one place, You are in the Right article. There are the Following Important topics which will discuss in this article.
1. Add Email Account on Gmail
If you want to add an email account on Gmail, let follow the below steps;
- First, open your Mobile phone, go to the Gmail account and open a Gmail account.
2. When the Gmail app opened, Click on the three horizontal lines in the left top corner.
3. On the Main Menu, Scroll down and select the setting Options.
4. After Clicking Setting Options, There is another tab of Gmail open. You find an ADD Gmail account option, Click on it.
5. In the next step, Click on the Google Setup account.
6. In the last step, sign into the Google Gmail account to add an email to the email account.
By Repeating these above steps you know How do I add a second email address to my Gmail account. this way, You can add Multiple Gmail Accounts on Android.
2. Manage Multiple Gmail Accounts on Android
After adding lots of Emails to the Gmail account, there is a question; How do Manage Multiple Gmail Accounts on Android?
Here are the following steps to manage your Gmail accounts. Let’s start it ;
- If you want to manage many Gmail accounts, Click on the image icon
2. After it opens the below screen. Tab on the Gmail account whether you wish to open the Gmail account.
3. If you don’t want to open the Gmail account Sepertaly there is another option. Go to Three Horizontal lines on the left upward corner.
4. On the side menu, click on the All inboxes Option.
In this way, you can Manage Multiple Gmail Accounts on Android.
3. Remove Gmail Account on Android
If you want to remove your Gmail account on android, Follow these below steps;
- First, open the Gmail account and then click on the Profile icon
2. In the next steps, Click on the Manage accounts on this device.
3. On the User and Account setting Click on the Google
4. Now select the account you want to remove from the Account and Sync.
5. Then Confirm the Remove account and Click it Ok.
In this way, you can remove your account from Gmail.
Gmail is almost used by everyone in the world. This is a necessary thing for the user to sue the Google as well as Gmail account. This article will help you a lot with How to Add & Manage Multiple Gmail Accounts on Android.
Q1; How to separate Gmail accounts on android?
Ans; Yes, You can Separate the Gmail accounts on android. Read the Above Article.
Q2; Can I have 2 Gmail accounts on my phone ?
Ans; Yes, You can have up to 2 or more Gmail accounts.
Q3; How to use two Gmail accounts on one phone?
Ans; Yes you can use Two Gmail accounts on one Phone. Read the above article.
Q4; How do you create a second Gmail email address?
Ans; Yes, You can create a Gmail email address.
Q5.How to create another Gmail account with the same phone number?
Ans; Yes, You can Create create another Gmail account with the same phone number.
For Further Tips and Tricks Click Here.