Enable Low Power Mode on Mac is an important topic for MacBook Users.
Recently, Apple introduced a new battery-saving feature on macOS 12. The battery-saving feature is called Low Power Mode. It is usually similar to the iPhone. This feature activates when the battery is low in macOS 12.
If you are looking for the best way to Optimazized your Macbook Battery Just follow my Steps.
How does the Low Power Mode work in macOS?
Low Power Mode in macOS reduces the energy consumption of your MacBook, by disabling some background tasks and lowering the screen brightness and CPU speed. It also saves your MacBook’s battery life, reducing the processor clock speed.
Low Power Mode can preserve the battery life and give your device a few more hours to stay active in case of an emergency.
Steps to Enable Low Power Mode on Mac
Low Power Mode is introduced in macOS 12 Monterey and Now, only been available in MacBooks since 2016. Follow the below steps to Enable Low Power Mode on Mac;
1. First of all, Click on the Apple menu, and select System Preference.
2. Click on the Battery in the System Preference.
3. Click on the Battery on the left sidebar again and check the option Low power mode.
4. Switch o the Power Adapter Tab on the left sidebar, and check the option Low Power Mode.
5. If you want to Completely disable the Low Power Mode, uncheck the options in Steps 4 and 5.
In this way, you can easily enable the Low Power Mode on MacBook.Enable Low Power Mode on Mac is a great feature to reduce energy consumption and optimize your battery life. It gives your Macbook, an extra 1 or 2 hours of battery life.
For Further Tips and Tricks Click Here.