Like Windows 10, Windows 11 has a Unique Feature called Inactive Window Scrolling. This Unique feature Provides users to Scroll through the background Window without Showing in Front.
In Windows 11, it is manually enabled from the setting. In Windows 10, these Features do not allow users to Scroll through the background Window without Showing in Front. When the inactive features are enabled, it runs smoothly on a PC/Computer.
Steps to Enable or Disable Inactive Window Scrolling in Windows 11
In this article, You will know the two steps how to Enable or Disable Inactive Window Scrolling in Windows 11
There are the following steps:
- Enable or Disable Inactive Window Scrolling via Settings
- Enable or Disable Inactive Scrolling via Registry
1. Enable or Disable the Inactive scrolling
In this step, we will know how to Enable or Disable Inactive Window Scrolling via Settings. These Steps are Following;
- In the First Step, Open the Start Button and Select “Setting “in window 11.
2. In the Second Step, Open the “Bluetooth & devices” Option.
3. Third Step we will Scroll and find the option of “Mouse “and Select it.
4. In this Step, find “Scroll inactive windows when hovering over them” and then enable the option.
5. If you want to Disable the Inactive scrolling, Just simply Off it the Option.
In these five steps, you can able or Disable the Inactive scrolling in window 11.
Now Let’s Discuss the Second Method of cable or disabling the Inactive scrolling in Windows 11.
2. Enable or Disable Inactive Scrolling via Registry
The Second Method is to use the Registry editor to enable or disable the inactive scrolling In Windows 11. These Methods are the Following;
1. Open the Window 11 Search bar and Seach the “Registry Editor app” then click it.
2. After it, in the Registry Editor Search,
3. Open it, double click on “MouseWheel Routing” TYPE ” DWORD key”
4. After it, To disable the Inactive Scrolling, Press 0 on Value data and Press the OK Button
5. If you want to enable the inactive Scroll, Press 2 On the Value data
These are the Methods that You can turn on or off inactive scrolling in Windows 11.
In Windows 11, Inactive Window Scrolling is the best feature that helps the user and Improves the experience. The Features help the user by don not clicking on an inactive Window to start scrolling. So, These above methods are the best ways to enable or disable inactive scrolling in Windows 11.
For Further Tips, Tricks, and Knowledge Click Here