Download Google Maps for Windows 11 is another important Topic and advanced feature Provided by Microsoft. Every Mobile app has a Navigation app Provided by Google is called Google Maps. Google apps Provide more Features than the other apps. It tells about the favourite Places and Collections.
Google Maps In windows 11 has more advanced features than windows 10. In Windows 11, Google maps allow you to save your location in offline mode.
In Windows there should be the app of Google Maps, So you can easily use find locations and Many More. If you have Google Maps In windows 11, there is no need to open the browser and search maps.google.com
Topic We will Discuss Here ; 1.Download google maps for windows 10 2.Google maps to download for windows 10 64 bit full version 3.free download google maps for pc windows 7 4.Google map free download 5.How to use offline maps in windows 11
Steps to Download Google Maps for Windows 11
If you want to get access to Google Maps, You need to Open Windows Start Button and Search Google Maps. There are two Steps to Download Google Maps for Windows 11;
- Download Google Maps for Windows via the Chrome browser
- Download & Install Google Maps on Windows 11 via BlueStack
Download Google Maps for Windows via the Chrome browser
Chrome Browser has an advanced feature. It turns the website from any browser into the Desktop App. Hence we will open maps.google.com in the Chrome Browser. There are the following steps:
- First of all, open the Chrome Browser and Search maps.google.com.
Second Clicks on the three dots on the Top right Corner.
3. After clicking on the three dots, Find The Option Install Google Maps and then click it.
4. After it, click on the Install Option.
5. This will Install Google Maps in your Windows 11Now Click on the Windows Start Button and Search Google Maps. You will See you find Google Maps.
In this way, You can Download Google Maps for Windows 11 by Using Chrome Browser.
Download & Install Google Maps on Windows 11 via BlueStack
With the Help of BlueStack, you can Download Google Maps for Windows 11. There are the Following Steps ;
- First of all, download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your Pc.
- After Open BlueStacks and Clicking on Play Store.
3. Open the Play Store and sign in with your Google Account.
4. Once Sign in, Search Google Maps and Install the app in the Bluestacks.
5. Install it and Enjoy Google Maps.
In this way, You can Download Google Maps for Windows 11. Follow these Steps and Use Google Maps to find locations and Favourite Places. For Further Tips and Tricks Click Here.